Central Texas Boat & RV Storage
CENTRAL TEXAS BOAT & RV STORAGE
709 Limmer loop
Hutto, Tx 78665 email@example.com
THIS AGREEMENT made between Central Texas Boat &RV Storage hereinafter referred to as "LANDLORD" and
(Customers Name)____________________________________________________________ hereinafter referred to as "TENANT".
The management of Central Texas Boat &RV Storage will endeavor to protect all personal property on the premises, but in no way accepts or assumes any responsibility for the loss or damage to said property by fire, theft, vandalism, robbery, wildlife, acts of God, or damage of any kind to said property.
The undersigned hereby releases Central Texas Boat & RV Storage and its owners and agents from all responsibility of fire, theft, vandalism, robbery, wildlife (varmints, insects, etc), acts of God or damage of any kind to the property of said undersigned.
STORAGE RULES AND POLICY
1. All rent due and payable in advance on the 1st of month.
2. $10.00 late Fee charged after the 5th day of when the rent is due.
3. $30.00 Charge on all NSF checks.
4. Landlord must be notified 30 days prior to when you plan to vacate, or another month’s rent is due.
5. Tenant agrees that at the expiration of the term of this lease, the premises will be returned in as good condition as when rented, normal wear accepted.
6. Tenant agrees not to let, sublet, or assign the whole, or any part of the premises without written consent of the landlord.
7. Tenant shall not keep or have on the premises, any article or thing of a dangerous, inflammable, or explosive character, which might be considered hazardous by a responsible insurance company.
8. When storage rent is 15 days past due, gate code will be locked by landlord, and no entry allowed until account is paid in full.
9. The lesser (landlord) has a lien on the property stored in a leased bay the day the rent is unpaid and due. The property stored in the leased space may be sold to satisfy the lien if the occupant is in default, as per ARS 33.1704.
10. Any insurance protecting personal property stored within the storage space, against fire, theft, or damage must be provided by the Tenant.
COVENANTS, CONDITIONS, AND AGREEMENTS:
As a further consideration for the use and occupancy of said premises the parties hereby agree to faithfully keep and be bound by the following covenants, conditions, and agreements,
The premises are to be kept in a clean and sanitary condition by Tenant and all debris or other garbage which may accumulate thereon during the term are to be removed, and, in case of failure to remove the same, Landlord may collect as rent due and in arrears double the cost of removal.
Any other service for the use of the Tenant furnished by any Public Service Company during the said term shall not be used unless approved in writing by Landlord and the cost of same shall be paid for by Tenant, unless otherwise provided herein, or the same may be collected by Landlord as rent due and in arrears. No Tailgating or other parties is permitted.
No items or articles will be stored inside the unit space leased to Tenant that is not agreed to by Landlord. Flammable liquids and used tires may not be stored around space.
Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs may not be consumed on the premises. No person under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs is permitted on the property. No parties, living on premises.
No unlawful business shall at any time be carried on upon or from said premises.
Landlord expressly reserves the right to enter upon the premises at reasonable times for the purpose of making necessary inspection, repairs, or to show the same to prospective purchasers or lessees, and may display "For Rent" or "For Sale" cards thereon.
It is further agreed that if Tenant shall become insolvent, make an assignment for the benefit of creditors, commit any act of bankruptcy, file a voluntary petition in bankruptcy, or if any judgment shall be entered or an involuntary petition in bankruptcy filed against Tenant, all the rent reserved for the full term of this lease shall become due and collectible immediately by distress or otherwise.
It is further agreed that the terms and conditions of this Lease Agreement is shall in no way be changed or altered, except by a writing signed by all of the parties hereto; and if the said Tenant cancels lease, Landlord has the right to reinstate lease if Tenant left in good standing and wishes to come back to facility. at the option of the Landlord such holding over may be held and deemed a renewal of this Agreement and is the same as though a new Agreement of leasing, identical with this, had been executed and delivered by the said parties.
The conditions of this Agreement shall extend to the heirs, administrators, executors and/or successors of all parties hereto.
I have read, understand and agree to the covenants, conditions, and agreements of this lease.
Start Date: _____/ _____/ ______
Unit# ___________________ Monthly Rate $___________ Gate Code: _______________
Tenant Signature__________________________________________________________ Date: _____/ _____/ _______
It is the responsibly of the Tenant to keep their gate code private for the security of all Tenants and the facility.
Mailing address: P.O.Box 625 Hutto, Texas 78634Phone Number: 512 940-1928